Hope you all enjoyed my animaptions from the last post (get it? animals+captions=anim-aptions!)...
Side note: if you particularly enjoy a particular post, leave a comment so I know what it is you particularly like to see. Particularly.
So, moving on...here's my goal list for the week:
- Read all chapters for Biochem & Ecology midterms
- Complete all homework by the day before it's due
- Complete all over-the-weekend assignments by Friday night
- NO MEAT (workin' on day 6...WOOTYEET)
- Make a new friend (seriously)
And above all...stay positive + have fun.
So, what am I up to?
Well, I started the morning at 1:00 pm with a soy-fruit smoothie, oatmeal and coffee. Homework's all done. Chapter prepping is complete. I'm actually taking some time to practice my penmanship. I'm also relearning the Hebrew alphabet. And finally, I'm watching Secrets of the Founding Fathers on the History Channel. Doesn't that sound like an exciting Sunday afternoon?
Jeremy's shower broke again. The floor is cracked and he'll need to reseal it. Hopefully, it'll last longer than 2 months this time. If anyone out there has a better idea on how to fix it, please let me know in the comments.
Well, I hope this post hasn't been too boring. Here's a funny photo to make up for it:
If you don't get it, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolcat
LOTS OF <3s to you LOVELY readers!
bg
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feedback Control is hard, but Commenting is easy! Leave Love!