Ok, so. It's been a while.
That "do-able" list looks pretty daunting 20 months later.
Here's a life update:
- I'm ENGAGED! To Jeremy Clark Trotter. <3
- I live in a beautiful house in Warner Robins with the fiance mentioned above.
- I'm 10 - 15 lbs heavier but I eat whatever I want.
- I got a 34 on my first MCAT!
- I'm in the process of applying to Medical School.
- I'm officially a twit! Follow me @SheDocGinger
- I added a second major & am still working on a Masters in Engineering.
Here's the plan:
- Update this think about weekly or more.
- I hope to create a new list of goals in the next few days.
- Integrate facebook, twitter and blog
What matters to you:
- Maybe you'll get to know me better if you're a friend.
- Maybe you'll make a new friend if we're not yet.
- Some interesting updates on stuff not-at-all related to me.
- A mostly unfiltered look into what takes up my thoughts.All for now, but check out this mammoth moth & arachnid:


No comments:
Post a Comment
Feedback Control is hard, but Commenting is easy! Leave Love!