9.22.2009

From Monsoons to First Days of Autumn & Leaf Collecting...aka Really Long Post Names

So, yesterday it rained 20" in the ATL.  I'm not sure how much it rained here, but it was pretty intense.

So intense, I wrote a poem about it (see previous blost).
((ps - "blost" is the new term for blog post.  yes, coined right here, right now))

I'm feeling a bit goofy tonight, so here are some captioned pictures:

No party is complete without Aqua.



Giant beanbag chairs are for drunken meditations.  Oooommm.



Found on forest floor.  Okay, I have no idea what this is?



Yet another giant, interesting moth-creature.



Entirely unedited.  Florida Maple : )

And now, in celebration of my day spent collecting leaves, painting them with nail polish, covering them with tape and sticking the impressions on glass slides....
click here.






<3
bg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback Control is hard, but Commenting is easy! Leave Love!