1.10.2011

Four(ish) Months to Gooooooo...

I guess I should start by setting the scene:

- I start medical school in under 7 months! (Finally!!)
- I start OTS in just over 4 months!
- I've been married (to my favorite person on earth) for 1 month! (Already!!)

also

- I have one (very spoiled) dog.
- I have one (very messy) house.
- I have fifteen libbies to part with to reach my goal.

So, in an effort to create more motivation and accountability, and to maybe help a friend or stranger find inspiration to clean up their life, I've decided to keep (or restart) a bliary...a blournal?

Tomorrow, I'll be posting pics of the house as is.  Mess and all.  Just putting it out there.
Then, I'll keep you up to date on my progress cleaning, organizing, and redecorating.
Meanwhile, I'll also be sharing links to products and articles that I find helpful.
Finally, for those who care, I'll be including a little information about my progress toward a more healthy body.

My goal is to finish the cleaning and organizing, and the weight loss, by OTS (May 31st).  Actually redecorating may be on hold until July or my winter holiday break.  More than just documenting the progress, I would love if this "bliary" became a place for conversation about cleaning out life's clutter and making changes for a healthier, more organized life.  So, please comment with tips, opinions, your own getting-clean stories...anything that strikes you!


"Manifest plainness,
Embrace simplicity,
Reduce selfishness,
Have few desires.
"

Lao-tzu (604 BC - 531 BC)



bgt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback Control is hard, but Commenting is easy! Leave Love!